IDUS is an independent environmental consulting practice with its own laboratory capacity. Existing since 1992 we offer our expertise in a comprehensive range of environmental topics with the focus on aquatic ecosystems, aquatic ecotoxicology and all aspects of water use.
The main topics of our work are:
- Water quality investigation, monitoring and surveys / Water quality modelling
- Ecological expertise for nature conservation and management of water use
- Determination and analyses of aquatic organisms
- Microbiologal analyses of water, air and surfaces / Antibacterial properties of materials
- Ecotoxicology / Biodegradibility / Risk assessment